This Summer Korda Filmpark, with the help of industry professionals, will be organising our summer film camp for the 5th time for children aged 8 to 14.
The one week camp will include the following:
– Who is in a Film Crew?
– The Filmmaking Process: from idea to completion
– Filmbuilding – film shoot in the New York Street backlot and in our Green Screen Studio
– What does a Sound Engineer do? Introduction of our sound mixing and recording studio
– Studio Tour – tour of Korda Studios
– DA VINCI Learning Tv workshop day, with interactive games, scientific experiments, and educational films
– Animal Stars – introduction to the world of animal actors and animal trainers
– What does a Stunt Man do? Live stunts with Gábor Piroch stuntman and his team
– Horseback archery show, as seen in the Hungarian documentary film “A lovasijász” (The Horseback Archer)
The English-language camp will take place on the week of July 3th to the 7th.
Our bus will depart each morning from Budapest (Hotel Novotel Budapest City parking lot, address: 1123 Budapest, Alkotás u. 63-67.) at 9 A.M., and arrive back from Korda Filmpark at approximately 4.30 P.M. Children are provided 3 meals daily, including a hot lunch.